Monday, April 20, 2009

fyi

I know im a slacker with the pictures but I thought I would just say good news is I am 32 weeks yay!! Bad news is baby is measuring 4 weeks early which puts me at 36 weeks! Im not ready yet so now Im mega worried she will be too early and not be mature enough. I know i work in Labor and Delivery and should know better but i think my problem is I know toooooooo much! Like all the bad that can happen I am trying to think positive but dang it is hard to do when all I want is a healthy baby. But on the upside the kids are so stoked they keep saying mom when will we be out of school so the baby can come it puts a smile on my face. They tell me at least 5 times a week they cant wait for the baby and they will be the best big sibling ever. Im sure they will until she gets old enough to drive them crazy LOL. Ok pictures to come soon i promise I always regret not haveing a prego picture when Im not pregnant but when I am I dread them Maybe my sisters wedding photos will be enough :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't it horrible working there and being pregnant? i hated it. you know WAY too much! That's so exciting though that she will be here soon. sounds like your kids are gonna love it! I totally want to see pics, since I never see you!

stevens family said...

Uh, What sis is getting married?!? We don't talk nearly enough! Call me and we can chat!

Jared and Laura said...

I'm so excited for you!! Hope all goes well...I'll be waiting for those pictures.:)

Jer + Lu said...

Yes-- where are all the pictures?! I'm happy for you that your kids are so excited. That definitly adds to the pleasure :)

my kids

my kids
they are funny